How do I prepare for Energy Healing?
Before your energy healing session
To optimize the results you receive from a distance and/or in person energy session you could follow the tips below.
- Meditate on the intentions you have the energies you would like to release, and what you would like to improve within your mind, body, and soul. Feel free to make a list and bring your notes to the session.
- Regularly taking a salt-bath or having a foot-soak with Epsom and/ or Himalayan salt is a great way to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual energy body to relax and open the energy channels before and after energy work.
- Please arrive and settle in at least 10 minutes prior to your energy session.
- Wear comfortable clothing and no leather items.
- Hydrate yourself well at all times.
- Energy healing is often best received on a mostly empty stomach. It is good to eat grounding food (such as root vegetables) after the session.
- Arrive for your energy session with an open mind, holding space for yourself and the alignment with your essence.
After your energy healing session
- Set time aside for self care, especially the day of the session, this will support the activation of your own profound healing-system within. Emotions and unexpected energies could release in the days following an energy session. Sometimes you might feel worse before feeling better, make sure to hold space for yourself, allowing your mind, body and soul to communicate its needs.
- Set time aside each day to integrate, cultivate healthy habits, compassion and self-love. You might like to give automatic writing a chance, maybe even in nature.
- Hydrate yourself well, offer yourself quality nutrition.
- Meditate, sing, dance, find your joys in life.
- Allow yourself to make changes for the better.
Contact me at anytime when you feel you would like and/or need support. I am here to hold space for your unique and divine path, and to offer a divine healing space for your mind, body and soul to re-discover balance, joy and happiness in life.