Essential oil & Gemstone suggestions
Essential oils have been used for centuries to activate healing and support the well-being of people and animals. Use essential oils in a diffuser, topically, or in a (foot) bath. When using essential oils for animals, please carefully research and/ or ask your veterinarian for advice.
- Lavender, Mint, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Peppermint.
- Peppermint, Thiefs, Sweet orange, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Bergamot, Lavender, Orange, Ylang Ylang
- Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemongrass.
- Valerian, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Marjoram, Cedarwood, Rose, Clary Sage
- Lavender, Mint, Frankinscence
- Rose quarts
- Clear quarts
- Smokey quartz
- Blood stone
and many more. Follow your intuition and enjoy the journey