Breathing Techniques can give you access to the Quantum Space
- Connective breathwork of any kind
- 4 second inhale – 4 second hold – 4 second exhale – 4 second hold
- Inhale, hold breath for as long as comfortable and inhale some more, exhale for as long as comfortable and exhale some more, then hold before breathing in and continuing this cycle. Always observe your sensations and watch for light-headedness
- 1 second inhale – 4 second exhale
- 2 second inhale – 6 second exhale
- Fire breath
- Wim Hof Method – see app and/or https://www.wimhofmethod.com/breathing-exercises
Download the Official Wim Hof Method Mobile App
- Heart Coherence breathing, see Global Coherence App | HeartMath Institute
- Buteyko breathing technique – see app and/or https://buteykoclinic.com/breathing-exercises/
The importance of a good breathing habit
Good breathing moves oxygen through the body, to our brain, all our organs, and cells. The practice of proper deep breathing through the abdomen has always been a good way to release stress. Deep breathing helps you to ground and calms you down at the same time.
Place your left hand on your chest and your right hand on your abdomen. Breathe deeply through your nose. You will feel your lungs stretch. Hold your breath for a couple of seconds, followed by an out-breath through your mouth. Repeat this process for approximately 10 minutes. During this exercise put your focus only and entirely on your breath. Feel how your body relaxes and releases tension with every deep breath you take. Try to immediately let go of thoughts that mights flow in, and return your focus on your breath. Use a positive affirmation or mantra if desired to calm the mind. Practice this and other breathing techniques that are preferred by you, and you will experience the profound benefits of being able to calm yourself down via your own breath, at any moment in time, and in any given location. Become mindful with your breath. Learn, and experiment with variations of breathing techniques. Find what you and your body are most comfortable with, they all serve different purposes as well as benefits.
- A quick way of calming ourselves at any moment in time is by breathing in for 4 seconds, hold! your breath for 4 seconds, and breathe out for 4 seconds. Do this while you are waiting in line, or when sensing emotions of frustration or anger coming up, or when you are trying to fall a sleep. There are many situations where you could use some instant relief and mindfulness. Give your breath a try, your lungs are always with you and waiting to be used to gain more energy!
- Another breathing practice is to breathe for the length of 4 seconds in and for the length of 4 seconds out through a deep abdomen breathing through your nose. Do this for a minimum of 5 minutes per practice.
- Variations are practising a breath of 5 seconds in, and for 5 seconds out. For 6 seconds in, and 6 seconds out. 6-2, 1-4, fire-breath and many more. Explore and find what works for you!
Conscious Quantum Offers
Personalized Energy Healing Services
Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date on the latest news, video’s and Quantum events.
Online, Distance & In Person
On location within greater Vancouver BC Canada. Territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations
Wednesday to Saturday
10 am – 6 pm Pacific Time